The Cause Of Death Of 32-Year-Old Singer Luke Bell Has Been Revealed

According to ABC 9 KGUN Tucson, Luke Bell died of an accidental fentanyl overdose.

In Tucson, Ariz., Bell’s body was found on Aug. 29, nine days after he was reported missing. His friend and fellow musician Matt Kinman confirmed Bell’s death on Saving Country Music the day after it was discovered.

During the investigation of his death, drug paraphernalia was also discovered.

At the time of his death, Bell had a blood alcohol concentration of 0.076 and suffered arteriosclerotic cardiovascular disease, according to a report published in the U.S. Sun. As defined by the Mayo Clinic, arteriosclerosis occurs when arteries become thick and stiff — sometimes restricting blood flow to tissues and organs.

Saving Country Music reports Kinman and Bell recently collaborated for shows and livestreams.

He was in the back of the truck when we came down here to play music,” Kinman told the outlet. “I went into the house to get some food. I came back out, and he’d gotten out of the truck and left.”

His musical career took off in Austin, Texas, New Orleans and Nashville after he was born in Lexington, Ky. and raised in Cody, Wyo. “The Bullfighter” singer was raised in Wyoming and grew up in Lexington, Ky.

Also Read: ‘Rapid Acceleration’ Of US Schoolbook Censorship In One Year Leads To 2,500 Bans

A statement was released by Bell’s family after the “Where Ya Been?” artist passed away.

“We are devastated at the loss of our son, brother, and friend. Luke had a gentle heart, a wanderer’s spirit, and a musical gift he was able to share with us and the world,” said the statement. It has been such a pleasure to support Luke and his music. Thank you to Luke’s family and friends for sharing stories and photos about his happy times.

As a result of his father’s death in 2015, Luke suffered from mental illness that worsened. Luke was supported by a supportive community of family and friends who cared for him through his illness. However, he did not receive the help he needed to ease his suffering. We are deeply saddened by the millions of people suffering from mental illness who, like us, are frustrated by a system that fails to provide caring solutions.”

His last interview with The Times was in 2016, when he spoke about his start and how he approaches music. He released a self-titled, 10-song album that same year and performed at Stagecoach, a country music festival in Indio, Calif., that same year.

“I listened to John Prine,” he explained, “then I moved to Austin for a couple of years and became involved with the Texas Tornadoes and that scene.” During my six months in New Orleans, I lived in a moldy trailer smelling like bleach in the Lower Ninth Ward. The life was hard.”

Also Read: The Video Shows The Missing Cat Activating The Homeowner’s Doorbell Camera In A Surprise Return

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button