Ganesh Sthapana 2022: Know the complete method and auspicious date for establishing Vighnaharta on Ganesh Chaturthi
A Ganesh Sthapana Muhurat in 2022 recognizes the achievement of desired results by worshiping Lord Ganesha for 10 days from Ganesh Chaturthi.
Muhurat time and Ganesh sthapana vidhi: Before beginning any auspicious work, Lord Shri Ganesh is worshipped. The birth anniversary of Lord Ganesha is celebrated across the country on the Chaturthi Tithi of Shukla Paksha of Bhadrapada month. The 31st of August 2022 will fall on a Wednesday this year. Bappa is worshipped for 10 days on this day in temples and homes where idols of Lord Ganesha are set up. Those who wish to establish Ganpati on Ganesh Chaturthi should know the auspicious time and method for doing so.
Also Read: Student Credit Card Yojana: See how This Scheme Allows you to Pursue Higher Education After 12th Grade
The auspicious time for installing Ganesh
Tuesday, August 30, at 03:34 pm, Ganesh Chaturthi Tithi will begin. Chaturthi Tithi will end on Wednesday, August 31, at 03:23 pm. On 31st August and 1st September, Ganpati will be set up during the auspicious time from 11:00am to 1:00pm.
How to install a Ganesh idol?
- The first step. Purify the post by sprinkling Gangajal on it.
- The second step. Put Akshat on the post after spreading red colored cloth on it.
- The third. The idol of Lord Shri Ganesh should be installed on the post.
- The fourth step. Sprinkle Gangajal on Lord Ganesha and bathe him.
- The fifth step. Make Riddhi-Siddhi by placing a betel nut on each side of the idol.
- The sixth. On the right side of Lord Ganesha’s idol, place a Kalash filled with water.
- The seventh. Keeping Akshat and flowers in your hands, meditate on Ganpati Bappa.
- The eighth step. The mantra Om Ganapataye Namah is chanted in honour of Ganesh Ji.
Also Read: PPF is a Government Scheme that can make you a Crorepati When You Retire: Invest in this Scheme to get Rs 2.26 crore