An iPhone 13 Can Be Purchased At A Flat Discount Of Rs. 14,000. Find Out More Here
Next-generation iPhone 14 models will be manufactured in India around two months after production in China — 6.1-inch, 6.7-inch, 6.1-inch Pro, and 6.7-inch Pro Max.
Flipkart has dropped the price of the iPhone 13 by a massive amount! As part of its promotion for the launch of iPhone 14, The e-commerce giant has slashed the price of iPhone 13 by Rs 13,901 and now it is available for Rs 65,999. According to Apple’s website and in retail stores, it costs Rs 79,900 for the iPhone 13 with 128GB of storage.
HDFC credit card holders can get Rs 1000 off in addition to the Rs 13,901 discount. Additionally, SBI Mastercard debit cardholders will receive a 10% instant discount.A discount of up to Rs 19,000 is also available for old smartphones (conditions apply)..
Also Read: iPhone 14 Series leaks and rumors: everything you need to know
The launch of Apple’s iPHONE 14. WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- There will be four models of the next-generation iPhone 14 – a 6.1-inch iPhone 14, a 6.7-inch iPhone 14, a 6.1-inch iPhone 14 Pro, and a 6.7 iPhone 14 Pro Max.
- A satellite communication feature has long been rumoured for Apple’s next-generation iPhone 14, which could be used for voice or text communication in emergency situations.
- Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo reports that Apple has completed hardware testing for satellite communication in iPhone 14 before mass production.
- Satellite communication in iPhone 14 is mainly used for emergency texting and voice communication.
- iPhone 13 already had satellite communication hardware developed by the tech giant. A report mentioned, that there had been no negotiations over the business model, which resulted in the lack of support.
- Furthermore, he mentioned that Globalstar is the most likely satellite operator to partner with Apple.
- September 7 will be the company’s flagship product launch event for this year.
Also Read: A list of the top 8 true wireless earbuds under Rs. 5,000 in India in 2022.